The 'Rapid Fire Snooker: 1 Minute Challenge' aims to find the fastest 'potter' in the World! The rules are as follows:-
* Set the table as normal and break.
* Your one minute starts as soon as you strike the white cue ball to take your first shot.
* The aim is to pot as many balls as possible within one minute.
* All balls (obviously except the white) are worth one point and can be potted in any order.
* If you accidentally pot the white your attempt is over.
Video evidence of your score... more details