Rapid Fire Snooker: The 1 Minute Challenge
The 'Rapid Fire Snooker: 1 Minute Challenge' aims to find the fastest 'potter' in the World! The rules are as follows:-
* Set the table as normal and break.
* Your one minute starts as soon as you strike the white cue ball to take your first shot.
* The aim is to pot as many balls as possible within one minute.
* All balls (obviously except the white) are worth one point and can be potted in any order.
* If you accidentally pot the white your attempt is over.
Video evidence of your score should be posted, so make sure someone is recording on your camera phone.
Record your scores:
|Attempt 1:||Attempt 2:||Attempt 3:||Attempt 4:||Attempt 5:|
|Event 1: Rapid Fire Snooker: The 1 Minute Challenge|