Roll outs. challenge
1. must use a wheel
2. feet together
3. start out in stretched out position on floor
4. must pick your entire body off the floor at the same time...you can't pick up your upper body and then follow with your lower body.
5. keep your legs at straight as possible the entire time
6. roll up to your feet and right back down.
7. when returning to the stretched out position...tap your chest/stomach on the ground and roll back up.
8. there are no rests when doing this. it must be non-stop movement.
9. If you rest on the ground or when vertical, it doesn't count.
Hope this is a better description.
Record your scores:
|Attempt 1:||Attempt 2:||Attempt 3:||Attempt 4:||Attempt 5:|
|Event 1: Roll outs. |